Monday, May 10, 2010

iPad

From MckMama's Twitter:
I did it. I went and bought an Apple iPad yesterday. But it's not for me. It's for one of you. So stayed tuned. 6:55 AM Apr 8th via web

I do not wish I had an iPad of my own. I am not coveting the iPad 3G that comes out tomorrow. I'm not. Not. I AM NOT!! There, I feel better. 8:13 AM Apr 29th via web


From her blog on April 8:
Please don't praise me. This is not about me. It's not. Me? I wanted that iPad. I wanted it bad. For myself. But God told me to do this. I know He did. All I did was do it. It was His idea, and He is bringing in the results.

And today, on her sister's Facebook:
at my sister's house and I'm using her I-Pad while she takes photos of Raven in a tu-tu :)

Looks like MckMama got her iPad. You would think after mentioning time and again how she wanted one and did not have one that she would have mentioned getting one...