Sunday, August 29, 2010

Still here

I apologize to anyone who was worried about me taking the weekend off. I wanted to skip town and have some time away from the internet, and I didn't want to have to worry about anything on this site. In fact, I didn't want to think about MWOP at all for a couple days after seven months of reading here every day. I'm sorry it wasn't around for those who enjoy posting here, but comments will be back up in the morning.

For those who have asked, I have not been contacted by anyone legally. I am not concerned about anything I have posted - there is not a single thing I have posted here that is not based in truth or that I don't believe is true based on evidence collected before I posted. My goal has never been to bring MckMama down, but to expose all the big and stupid little lies that keep popping up and she keeps blocking.

Once again, I do not believe or endorse everything said by others on this blog, but I won't moderate their ability to express their opinions so long as it's respectful.

I am, however, concerned that MckMama's days as a "top blogger" are coming to an end. While I partially worry for her children, I am more concerned she will lay the blame for her demise solely on MWOP instead of accepting that manipulating her readers left them with a bad taste and caused readers to look here for what others thought might really be happening.

I don't make money on this site, in fact I don't get a lot joy out of this site. It is not a pretty thing. But it angers me beyond belief that people think the internet means they can lie, steal and cheat...especially while hiding behind their faith. I am comfortable with my goal behind MWOP, regardless of how I feel about the site or why it exists, and if this blog does get taken to the next step I welcome the opportunity for MWOP to set a precedent for lying, profitable bloggers and online fraud, especially emotional fraud.

Anyhow, I'm headed to bed, but comments will be on bright and early tomorrow morning. I appreciate those who keep this blog on topic and bring things that don't feel or sound right to the surface. I know Disqus bogs down a lot and there have been relationships formed on this blog and some commenters would like more chit chat as well. If anyone would like to volunteer a spot for things off topic or for when comments bog down, I would be happy to post those links.