Sunday, October 3, 2010

Last example

What a whirlwind day. I read the latest "I am flawed" post and it irritated me the way MckMama excused away plagiarism by saying she posted that before she had ads. I have another photography example from 2009 when she certainly had ads that a commenter left in yesterday's post that I want to post to further prove it wasn't a 'one-time, 2008, pre-ads' occurrence.

It is my understanding that BlogHer was contacted before yesterday's post went up and they were sent a few examples, not just the ones from yesterday.

Posted by MckMama on May 24, 2009

Posted on SLR Photography Guide, Copyrighted 2007 - 2010 (photography ebooks)

Posted by MckMama on May 24, 2009

Posted on SLR Photography Guide, Copyrighted 2007 - 2010 (photography ebooks)


I am sure there are more, but this is my last example. I don't want to beat a dead horse.

I do want to add if you're going to own it, own it. Don't excuse it.