Thursday, November 4, 2010

What really matters

I know the "naysayers" think all I do is MWOP, but in life outside of MWOP (be still your hearts, it does exist), there's another very important realm of existence for this MWOPer: football.

In lieu of starting another dangerous debate, I won't post a video of my favorite team whomping up on your favorite team. I will however, add to the recipe threads and share my favorite tailgating recipe.

Feel free to share yours as well, so we can all shop appropriately tomorrow before the weekend's festivities.

Beer Dip (from allrecipes.com)
16 ounce packages cream cheese, softened (use regular, not light)
1 ounce package ranch dressing mix
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1/3 cup beer

Mix cream cheese and dressing. Mix in cheddar cheese, then beer. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours or more. Serve with your favorite dipping chip, cracker or whatever.

Difficult, I know, but worth it.