Sunday, February 6, 2011

Hello from "MWOP2"

This is officially my first post here and I've got some big shoes to fill. I feel that MWOP has done a great job and I hope that this blog will continue to operate in the same manner. I know that we will always have new visitors here, so I would like to mention the guidelines that were first established on this blog:
  • We're going to allow Anonymous posters. If it gets to be too much, we'll turn that option off.
  • Do not be rude to other posters or call them names.
  • Do not be rude about the children or call them names. Commenting on behavior is acceptable, but no name calling.
  • Don't tell the moderators how to run the blog.
  • No posting addresses.
  • The administrator is not able to verify the identity of people who comment here. Believe what you choose to believe.
  • We are not a blog about religion, please do not comment or assume that we are all Christians.
I'm going to keep this short and sweet...I have to go watch the end of the Super Bowl on my DVD player screen. :)

- MWOP2