Thursday, March 10, 2011

A Couple Reminders

We need a new post, so I am just posting this filler post for now.

For those of you who are new to this blog, I want you to know that this site does not have a Twitter account or a Facebook account. I am aware that there are individuals out there who repeatedly post negative comments that are directed at MckMama and her readers on Twitter or take direct quotes from here and put them on Twitter, Facebook, and MckMama's blog. I am not behind that activity nor do I endorse it. I know that the original MWOP had posted something similar in the past, but I would prefer that we keep our comments and discussion on this site. I just don't believe those comments are going to have the desired impact on MckMama or her readers. It seems that those comments typically end up turning off MckMama's readers who are starting to question her and make it more difficult for them to keep an open mind about the information that is shared here.

This site is comprised of former loyal MckMama supporters, occasional readers, those who still support MckMama, those who are on the fence, and those who do not support MckMama. There are people who comment frequently, people who rarely comment, and people who lurk, but never comment. I would like to ask everyone to treat one another with respect when interacting here. We don't always have to agree with each other. In fact, I don't think it's possible for so many people to agree all the time. I encourage everyone to share their perspectives here since censorship on MckMama's blog is one of the reasons why this site came to exist.