Friday, February 19, 2010

A Commenter Post Request

From commenter LovinTheSunshine:
"What was your "Ah-Ha Moment?" What was the red flag that started to put questions in your mind (about MckMama)? I'm curious as to what others have to say! Thanks!
Thanks Lovin for the suggested post!

My red flag was her interviews on April Rose after the "Trifecta" blog post claiming we should all trust the three bloggers and leave it alone and stop asking questions. I will admit to being completely naïve and trusting to that point, even while she was in Boston (though I did not always agree with or even read posts about things that weren't my cup of tea). Follow that flag with a bunch of previously undisclosed and fraudulent information that was counter-intuitive to her lifestyle, and I was suddenly seeing through the pretty, oversaturated pictures to the real woman behind the blog.

When was the moment you began to question MckMama?